Friday, June 13, 2008

TAGGED...


sorry, a little slow on the uptake, Dennis...here it is.

A. Attached or Single? Attached and loving it. Single is for the birds.

B. Best Friend? spouses shouldn't count on this one cuz duh...it's my wife. (even if wasn't true, who would put otherwise)

C. Cake or pie? pie. love fruit pies. with ice cream. and a slice of chocolate cake on top.

D. Day of choice? Friday. I anticipate my date with Sheila all week.

E. Essential item? my cell phone. in fact, i could have put that for answer B.

F. Favorite color? Deep dark Red.

G. Gummy bears or worms? i would rather get a root canal than touch either one. rubber and candy have nothing to do with each other.

H. Home town? Mesa, AZ.

I. Favorite indulgence? Mexican Food. The kind that squirts grease when the fork is applied. The kind that is only faintly acquinted with lettuce. The kind that flaunts its "transfattiness" (now outlawed in nyc)

J. January or July? July in Salt Lake City

K. Kids? 6. 5 girls, one boy. The boy and i play "dodge the hormone" for fun.

L. Life isn't complete without? see B and K (and E)...(and I)

M. Marriage date? April 23 I still get giddy thinking about it.

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 bros and 1 sis.

O. Oranges or Apples? Good Oranges.

P. Phobias? see G. I don't have many. There's a lot of things I don't think would be fun but I don't fear them.

Q. Quotes? In the Arena Quote by Teddy Roosevelt

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

R. Reasons to smile? see B. I also smile when I hear perfectly sung harmony with overtones. There's something spiritual about it.

S. Season of choice? Cumin. (i know, just trying to be funny)

T. Tag 3 people: President Bush, Dalai Lama, Fred Flintstone. (come on, you know you'd like to hear their answers)

U. Unknown fact about me? I have a toe nail that i ripped off playing basketball that will not grow normally anymore.

V. Vegetable? Tomatoes. I'm with Granma on this one.

W. Worst habit? Tunnel Vision. I can only do one thing at a time.

X. Xray or Ultrasound? XRAYS are cool.

Y. Your favorite food? see I.

Z. Zodiac sign? Pisces

Wasn't that fun?

5 comments:

Pedaling said...

great tag
and you know that cell phone thing?
you really do have a bit of a problem there!!!
can't wait to hear freds answers and my man bush. im not sure if the dalai lama will play along though.

loved your fave season choice too!

Sadie Michelle said...

ahahahahahahah good answers

Gram said...

It was fun reading your TAG. I see we have something in common other than heigth. Give up the
samlanella tomatoes for awhile. We have a couple that have been sharing "homegrown" tomatoes with us.

Ronna said...

yA-DA-do
i think Fred would be good to hear from, maybe he could tell us something good.
are spouses are both ex-lax's, what would we do without them?
when you find a place that makes Mexican like you described, let me know. last time i had chili reandos like a spanish sister made them in my kitchen.
YA-DA-DO....bigd

sandyseashells said...

Well, I learn something new everyday. Today it was about you. Fun!